Topic: Can't Create Segments for Campaigns or Drips

We seem to ONLY be able to use segments with autoresponders, which can ONLY send all at once.

How can we send drip campaigns to selected segments of lists?

Re: Can't Create Segments for Campaigns or Drips

Can you please tell what at what criteria you want to send a campaign?

Regards,
Team MailCarry

It depends, but there are some custom fields we want to filter. Can't send to just people with custom field.

4 (edited by david 2020-07-21 20:45:13)

I'm going to repost the thread you shared in Skype because it really demands clarification:

admin wrote:

Either you may create a Segment "Create by Campaign" and choose a scheduled campaign with criteria not opened. It will filter all the emails that not opened, you can copy that contacts in a list and schedule a campaign on it.

admin wrote:

Secondly, you can create a Segment "Create by Campaign" and choose a scheduled campaign with criteria not opened and the Create a "Auto Follow up" on that criteria but in that case you will only select one sending server.

When I use the "Create by Campaign" function and attempt to "copy" to an existing list, I can paste only to an existing list. I can not add/create a new list. Further, any new list I attempt to create only allows for a single sending server. In essence, the ONLY way to send via multiple sending servers is with a scheduled campaign?

Personally I find there to be semantic confusion about the topic of Groups vs. Segments.

1. Create an empty list first.

2. Create a Segment "Create by Campaign" with criteria "is not opened"

3. Once criteria have been created then  it will take a few minutes to filter the contacts, then from  Segment "Action" button choose "Copy"

4. All the contacts will be copied to the selected list(you created first)

5. Now can schedule a campaign on that list with multiple sending servers.

Regards,
Team MailCarry