Topic: Not able to install

Hello Admin,

Could you please help me, after filling the all the information and pressing Install -  nothing is moving.

I just checked the browser console it shows the following error

jquery.min.js:2 POST http://app.example.com/installation 404 (Not Found)
send @ jquery.min.js:2
ajax @ jquery.min.js:2
success @ install.js:30
u @ jquery.min.js:2
fireWith @ jquery.min.js:2
k @ jquery.min.js:2
(anonymous) @ jquery.min.js:2
load (async)
send @ jquery.min.js:2
ajax @ jquery.min.js:2
(anonymous) @ install.js:21
dispatch @ jquery.min.js:2
y.handle @ jquery.min.js:2

Re: Not able to install

Can you please make sure there are properly recursively rights are sets for the folders as mentioned in:

https://community.mailcarry.com/viewtopic.php?id=22

and please make sure mode_rewrite is enabled

Regards,
Team MailCarry

I'm able to install, while command line upload few files .editorconfig,  .env, .htaccess, skipped. now installation is successful.

Few More issues.
1. Auto update is not working via web
2. I have created Users Group with Campaigns and List Import/export and few other options, but when user logs in he is getting all the options visible but when he click on that any option its showing "403 You Don't Have Permission to Access this Page." how can we hide the tabs that he does'nt have access to.

Thanks.

Sounds good! if you installed the MailCarry successfully!

1: There is no auto-update, and for the update, you will need to update your MailCarry manually by clicking "Update" button under "Tools => Update"

Furthermore, you can view the errors in your browser console, and the common error "not overwriting the files", and it normally happens when folders/files have not proper permissions.

2: Currently there is an ACL on module/page level, and it only checks when someone tries to call the page, but we have a plan to give an option to user to hide the sidebar menu as well, it will definitely increase the loading time of the pages due to sidebar menu check on each request.

Regards,
Team MailCarry